Repashy Banana Cream Pie
Regular price $13.79
Repashy Banana Cream Pie 3 oz
A vitamin and mineral fortified sweet and nutritious treat, topper, or tasty mix-in for Omnivores, Herbivores, and Frugivores. This formula can be fed as a Gel, Paste, or Smoothie and is 70% real dried fruit!
- It is not designed to be a complete diet due to its lower protein levels and should not exceed 25% of a balanced diet or be mixed into existing diets at a higher level (than 25%) for extended periods of time.
- To make it as a gel, bring water to boil in a kettle, on the stove or in the microwave. Pour water into a bowl and immediately stir in powder (1 part powder to 2-3 parts water by volume). Let cool or pour into a mold. Gel sets at room temperature. Cut into pieces or strips for feeding.
- As a Paste or Smoothie, it can be fed directly to fruit-loving species as part of a balanced diet. It can also be used to sweeten up existing gecko diets for finicky eaters or transitioning specimens from one diet to another.
- As a topper, it can be sprinkled dry, or mixed with water into a dressing-like consistency, and poured over salads, kibble, or wet foods.
- Dried Banana, Dried Date, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Honey, Dried Mango, Dried Egg, Dried Watermelon, Cane Molasses, Coconut Milk Powder, Locust Bean Gum, Dried Seaweed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Dried Kelp, Salt, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Natural Flavors, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex).
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein min. 10%, Crude Fat min. 3%, Crude Fiber max. 2%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 7% .
- Refrigeration will extend freshness