Repashy Bug Burger Complete Feeder Insect Diet
Complete Diet for Crickets, Roaches, and Other Insects. Three ounces of powder makes 1.25 pounds of finished gel feed. Feeds AND Hydrates. Calcium Fortfied.DIRECTIONS:
- Mix one part powder into not more than three parts water and stir until blended.
- Microwave until it starts to boil, remove and stir.
- Alternatively, bring water to a boil on stove, remove from heat, and stir in powder.
- Let container cool, or immediately pour into a storage container or mold, and let sit at room temp until firm.
- The finished gel can be cut into cubes, shredded, or used as a whole slab.
- Whatever is not used immediately should be treated as fresh food.
- It can be stored sealed in refrigerator for up to two weeks, and in freezer for up to six months.
- Do NOT use more than three parts water or over hydration can occur.
- Stabilized Rice Bran, Corn Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Alfalfa Leaf Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Seaweed Meal, Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Dried Kelp, Dried Watermelon, Rose Hips, Cinnamon, Hibiscus Flower, Marigold Flower, Paprika, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex).
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 13%, Crude Fat min. 4%, Crude Fiber max. 10%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 18%, Calcium min. 4%
- Refrigeration will extend freshness