Repashy Pumpkin Pie Omnivore Seasonal Gel
Although originally formulated with bearded dragons in mind, but it quickly became apparent that its potential went way beyond that. It makes a great staple diet for omnivores and an awesome treat for herbivores to get them a little protein boost. Especially forest tortoises like the red foot that have a diet that is much more omnivorous than your typical tortoiseDIRECTIONS:
- Mix one part powder into three parts water and stir until blended.
- Microwave until it starts to boil, remove and stir.
- Alternatively, bring water to a boil on stove, remove from heat, and stir in powder.
- Let container cool, or immediately pour into a storage container or mold, and let sit at room temp until firm.
- The finished gel can be cut into cubes, shredded, or used as a whole slab.
- Whatever is not used immediately should be treated as fresh food. It can be stored sealed in refrigerator for up to two weeks, and in freezer for up to six months.
- To adjust firmness of gel, use more or less water as desired.
- Dried Pumpkin, Whey Protein Isolate, Wh Dried Egg, Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Molasses, Dri Seaweed, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ln Bean Gum, Lecithin, Beetroot, Citric Acid, Salt, Dried K Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservative natural flavor, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine H Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue e Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Prite Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Van B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex
- Crude Protein min. 20%, Crud Fat min. 5%, Crude Fiber max. 3%, Moisture mar Ash max. 12%, Calcium min. 1.2%.